•Distributes fines throughout the bin.
•Eliminate the need to core the bin.
•Ship more uniform BCFM loads.
•Less spoilage and hotspots.
•No motor, belts, or switches.
•Capacities up to 40,000 bph.
•Models for all bin diameters.
•Stiffened tanks with capacities of over 1,500,000 bushels.
•Diameters from 16 feet (5 meters) to over 157 feet (48 meters).
•Peak load capacities up to 70,000 lbs.
•Designed for single pass sweep operations.
•Unique wall panel design provides greater strength and wind resistance.
•Other offerings include hoppered bins to 52,000 bushels and steel flat storage buildings.
•All-steel construction for more strength and stability.
•Decades of experience in bins and flat storage.
•Quality in every last detail.
•Maintains its value, integrity, and strength.
•Builders who provide the exact building you want.
• Elevator and silo inspection.
• Silo construction.
• Slip form silos.
• Steel bins.
• Bulk material conveying.
• Slip and shotcrete liners.
• Concrete solutions.
• Engineered solution repairs.
• Mechanical and conveying repairs.
• Silo and elevator crack repair.
• Carbon fiber reinforced polymer.
• Bucket elevator and belt repairs.
• Elevator maintenance repairs.
• Time and material rates available.
• Brock’s MAVERIK® 4000 Series Sweep offers variable-speed technology with hydraulically-powered augers and a sprocket-and-ring track drive. Single- or dual-arm sweep options. Capacities range up to 15,000 bushels (381 metric tons) per hour.
• Brock’s 3000 Series Sweep is designed for medium to heavy commercial duty and features a unique, longer-lasting auger flighting. Capacities range up to 10,000 bushels (254 metric tons) per hour.
• The Brock 2000 Series Sweep is engineered for heavy farm to light commercial duty and balances power and efficiency. Capacities range up to 6,500 bushels (163 metric tons) per hour.
•Take your grain to greater heights and larger capacities with Brock’s new EVEREST® E-Series line of grain storage bins.
•Enhanced roof peak load strength – up to 130,000 lbs. (59,000kg).
•More models and choices for storage silos – sizes from 15 to 156 feet in diameter and capacities up to 1.3 million bushels.
•Full Sweep® sidewall anchor system enables single-pass silo sweep operation with all Brock silo models.
•Precision engineered 40-Series Grain Bin.
•Revolutionary Z-Tek™ Roof Sysytem, designed to increase load capacity to support larger fill equipment.
• New stiffener profile increases strength, allowing for taller storage systems, and capacities over1.2 million bushels.
• Bolt together design permits efficient shipping.
• Available in a variety of configurations – virtually any combination of square and
• Carbon steel, galvanized, or stainless steel
• Single wall, twin wall, or corrugated wall designs.
• Available with a variety of options
including support structures, access
ladders, platforms, and safety railings.
•A true zero-entry sweep.
•12-inch and 16-inch models – with maximum
capacities of 10,000 bph.
•Positive drive motor/gearbox combination drives a sprocket which engages a track anchored to the concrete floor, eliminating slippage of the drive tractor.
•Sweep will automatically back up in an avalanche situation while keeping the flight engaged.
•Auger drive gearbox features heavy-duty tapered roller bearings and includes XT Harsh Duty output seal.
• Touch screen Human Machine Interface (HMI), allows monitoring of sweep position, unload rate, estimated time remaining, and estimated bushel capacity.
•All-steel construction, with hot dip, corrosion-resistant, galvanized finish.
•Installation requires hinge brackets be welded to the lower ring of steel ladder cages opposite the ladder.
• Designed to fit standard OSHA flared safety cages for access ladders.
• Also available for straight cages.
• 48-inch safety release chain permits use for emergency evacuations. No tools required to open the hatch from within.
• Custom sizes available to fit nonstandard ladder cages.
•Capacity, efficient, economical, and automated.
•Preconstruction design and planning.
•Projects completed on time and within budget.
•River terminals, inland terminals, and port terminals.
•Galvanized flat bottom steel tanks to 750,000 bushels and 105 ft. in diameter.
•Hopper bottom tanks from 6 to 36 ft. diameter with capacities over 50,000 bushels.
•Computer designed sidewall and stiffeners to each application.
•Customer choice of inside or outside stiffeners onflat-bottom tanks.
•Optional sidedraw system offers economical high-speed unloading.
•Galvanized ladder with safety cage and platforms provide ease of access and safety.
• All welded smoothwall construction provides efficient and thorough clean-out.
• Long-lasting with excellent ROI.
• Store grain, fertilizer, seed, feed, and other free-flowing product.
• Up to 7,028 Bushels (234 MT) of storage.
• Perimeter leg design with heavier build for
• Premium Polyester Powder Coat Finish for
• Wide range of custom options and accessories.
• Roofs with 15,000 lb. and 35,000 lb. peak load ratings are available on 54’-105’ bins.
• Sidewalls, stiffeners and
stiffener splices are
manufactured from 70,000 psi tensile strength steel.
• Grade 8.2 fasteners with
• Roofs with up to a 50,000 lb. peak load are available on 90’- 132’ diameter bins.
• All accessories available.
• Up to 1.5 million bushel maximum capacity – 156 ft. diameter.
•15,000, 30,000, 50,000 and 100,000 lb. peak load ratings.
•Sukup SuperShieldTM gives a long-lasting, uniform appearance to bin sidewalls.
•Knot-passing pulley, restraint anchor and feeder line are standard.
•Full line of accessories and material handling equipment also available to complete your system.