• High sifting capacity can be obtained by using different frame heights and intermediate frames (spacers). In this way, the top and bottom sifting
passages can be adjusted. The sifting area can further be increased by
22% by using the “G” type sifter boxes.
• Easy cleaning and maintenance.
• Internally coated insulation panels to avoid condensation, if necessary.
• A large variety of standard and special sieves enable the arrangement of many sifting in order to meet any flow sheet demand.
• Stainless steel and high-quality
polyurethane parts for excellent sanitation.
•High sifting capacity in a small place.
•Interior walls and doors with high-grade insulation to reduce condensation.
•Easy access for cleaning.