•Non-contact technology to determine equipment
•Display image using different colors to represent
•Image is quick and easy way to check surface temperatures visually and identify hot spots.
•Digital photo captured and printed for inspection.
•Thermal imaging can be performed while doing pre-season service
contract on your grain dryer.
Single gas instrument: Draegar Pac 7000
• Rugged construction and easy to use.
• Field serviceable; replacement batteries from
local hardware stores.
Confined space instruments: BW Gas Alert Micro 5 Series
• 5 - gas with 12 sensor options.
• Electrochemical, PID and IR sensor options.
• Extensive intrinsic safety certifications.
•Single or multiple sensors.
•Three warning alarms – light, sound, and vibrations.
•Protect employees by checking for CO, CO2, combustibles, oxygen, phosphine, and more.
•Protect company by downloading activities onto a PC.
•Authorized Draeger and MSA.
•Operates on compressed air and standard municipal utility water.
•No external power needed – just an air compressor.
•Hot and cold water-capable.
•Simply attach air line hose and standard garden hose.
•Water shutoff valve allows optional use of
compressed air for drying only.
•No duty-cycle limitations.
Quick Access Inspection Door
• Ideal for legs, conveyors and spouting.
• Stocked in 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 24,
and 30 in. sizes.
• Rubber gasket for dust containment.
• Stainless steel also available.
Pressure/Vacuum Tank Hatch
• Simplicity design makes cover dependable
and easy to maintain.
• Base available in bolted or weld flanges.
• HA Series unit relieves pressure at 1.5 oz., and vacuum at .5 oz./sq.in.
•Constructed of four sections that can be maneuvered easily into place.
•A patented unit driver prevents damage to the patented interlocking units as they are forced into the grain.
•Support handle placed inside the tube can aid the victim.
•Tube training is available.
•Safety equipment – services and training.
•Complete line of atmosphere monitors.
•Single and simultaneous multi-gas monitors up to 5 gases at once.
•Trade-ins and upgrades available.
•Loaner programs – rentals.
•Monitor calibrations and servicing available.
•Fleet services and tracking.
• Over 20 years experience serving the grain industry.