•Gap-free and self-discharging mixing
chamber prevents product cross-contamination.
•High mixing capacity due to extremely short mixing and fast discharge times.
•Easy to operate, easy to clean.
•Stainless steel and an inner surface without gaps satisfy the most rigorous sanitation standards.
•Sizes ranging from 500 to 4000 liters.
• The mixer’s unique design provides transverse
mixing action. Blending occurs rapidly, clumps are broken up, and a shorter mix time is needed to achieve accepted coefficient of variation. The
Trans-Mix also performs well with liquid ingredients.
• If you include a micro-ingredient section, it has its own separate scale system for greater accuracy.
• Because it is a modular system, the MFP has the added advantage of being easily expandable. As your needs change, you have the option of adding to your system – instead of replacing it.
• The simple, rugged design of the center-fed hammermill allows even wear on the hammers and screen used to grind
ingredients for processing.
•Capacities 1/4 to 5 ton.
•Single, double, or triple discharge gates.
•Drop bottoms available.
•Surge hoppers available.
•STRONG SCOTT planetary drives.
•Replacement ribbon assemblies available for all brands of mixers.
•STRONG SCOTT feed equipment parts.
• Available in Twin Ribbon (TR) and Twin Paddle (TP) configurations.
• One minute dry mix times with CV’s of 10% or less.
• Excellent mixing with fill levels as low as 20%.
• Available with side access doors and spray nozzle access covers.
•Dust sealed bearings.
•Two inspection windows.
•Clean out door.
•8 in. channel support for top bearing and motor mount.
•Available in mixing volumes of 87 cf., 112 cf., and 162 cf.
•Available in above or below floor models.
•Variable Frequency Drives—allows for high and low speed settings for each micro ingredient bin.
•Large Bins—minimize bridging with three vertical sides, chamfered corners, and a large conveyor opening.
•Individual Bin Scales—allows for easy inventory of FDA restricted ingredients.