•RF capacitance point level indicator with automatic material build-up compensator.
•Push button calibration, digital display, and internal timer features.
•Stainless steel probes.
•Flush mount and remote versions
•CSA Class II, Division 1 approved.
•Capacitance point level sensor detects level or plug situations for bulk granular solids or liquids.
•LED status lights, fully potted electronics, relay contact output.
•Magnetic calibration and adjustable sensitivity control.
•CSA Class II, Division 1 approved.
•Failsafe rotation detection with adjustable torque control.
•Direct stepper motor drive, no clutch and no gearbox.
•Shaking action for shedding material build up.
•Vertical extensions to 14 feet are
•Other rotary level indicator versions available.
•Unique design with 20-250VAC/VDC power supply, adjustable time delay on material detection and fail-safe relay action.
•Cost effective superior full-featured version or
low cost basic version available.
•Automatic motor shutoff.
•Wide range of accessories.
•Compact and explosion-proof versions available.
•Point level detection of liquids and slurries.
•Used in a variety of oil extraction processes.
•Liquids/solids interface detector is ideal for wet corn milling and steeping applications.
•Used in low or high temperature applications.
• High, intermediate, or low point level detection.
• Handles products from low density flakes and
powders to heavy granules and pellets.
• Special sealed units available for extreme dust
• Simple installation.
• No moving parts – constructed for long operating life.
• Factory calibrated. No adjustments
• Built in the USA for over 50 years.
•Continuous and non-contact measurement.
•Performs in extreme levels of dust.
•Measures and visually maps uneven powder or solid material surfaces.
•Detects cone up, cone down, and sidewall buildup.
•Provides minimum, maximum, and average distances.
•Calculates highly accurate bin volume.
•Communications include 4-20/HART, Modbus RTU, TCP/IP, and RS-485.
•Measuring range up to 200 feet.
•MVL multiple-scanner system for large bins.
• Real time, 24/7 access to bin levels via the Internet.
• Automated email, cell phone, or text message alerts when bin conditions meet user-defined thresholds.
• Compatible with SmartBob2, SmartBob-TS1,
and a variety of liquid level sensors.
• Provides bin data to multiple users from multiple departments at multiple sites.
• Site mapping with tank types, locations and levels.
• Historical tank level data for trend monitoring.
• Uses Cloud Computing, independent of the
company server to simplify IT implementation.
• Highly scalable for one up to hundreds of solid or
liquid bins – at one or many sites.
•Reliable high/low point level detection.
•Mounts on the top or side of a bin.
•Status alerts via horn, light or console.
•Wide variety of extensions and paddles.
•Adjustable top-mount rotary.
•Collapsible paddles for simple installation.
•Maxima+ for fail-safe protection and status
•Explosion proof, Class I: Groups C and D;
Class II: Groups E, F, and G.
•High/low point level detection or process control.
•“Quick-Set” calibration, sensitivity of 0.5 pF.
• Switch selectable high/low fail-safe.
• PRO-Shield compensates for material buildup.
•Operates below RF range, no RF interference.
•Sleeved, bare, food grade, and flush mount probes.
• Flexible extensions up to 35 feet.
•LED sensor status: uncovered, covered, or power failure.
•Dual timer delay option for immediate alert or up to 30-second delay for covered or uncovered conditions.
•Continuous level measurement and monitoring
system for one to 120 bins.
•Cable-based SmartBob2 sensor for bins up to 180 feet.
•Integrated 4-20 mA analog output option
•TS1 cable-based sensor for bins up to 60 feet.
•PC-based control and reporting via eBob software.
• C-100 control console can locally monitor up to 120 bins.
• Wired or wireless configurations.
• Variety of probe designs and extensions.
•Explosion proof, Class II, Groups E, F, and G.
•For high and low level indication, or plugged
•Unique “blade” probe design reduces false
alarms caused by buildup.
•Insertion length 7.37 in. up to 13 ft. with
•Flexible extensions up to 19 ft.
•Three sensitivity adjustments.
• No moving parts, no calibration required.
• Switch selectable high/low fail-safe.
• Remote electronics available.
• Mini rotary with 1-1/4 inch NPT for small hoppers.
•Simple, rugged construction with fewer parts.
•Switches and motor completely independent
for longer life.
•Up to three 20 amp switches in one Model
CR for control of three separate circuits.
•Stainless steel shaft and paddle.
Automation Level Switches for Ag and Industrial Applications
•E-Z Switch element can be placed in
•If feed or grain backs up into the sensor area, the switch will automatically shut down any key augers, conveyors, or legs before costly
•Exclusive moto shutoff feature.
•Economical, versatile point level bin monitor.
•Simple electro-mechanical operation.
•Rugged cast aluminum construction.
•UL, FM, CSA, SAP approved.
•Explosion proof module also available in stock.
•All other level monitors also available for all applications.
•Low cost rotary device.
•Motor deactivates for long life.
•Field adjustable sensitivity.
•Dual conduit entries.
•Stainless paddle and shaft.
•FM Class II, Div. 1 approved. <
•Reliable in extreme conditions.
•Weight and cable-based sensor performance unaffected by material composition.
•Superior, smart sensing reliability combining optic and Hall-Effect technologies.
•Data can be displayed through optional local indication (HMI2) or SiloTrackTM inventory management software.
•On-demand measurement, operated manually or automatically, with lock out override.
•Encapsulated in Rhino Hyde® urethane to control abrasion.
•Safe for Class II, Group G environments.
•Operate on a very low voltage – 8 VDC.
•Capacitance operated – no moving parts to breakor need repair.
•Five styles available for high level, low level, and plugged flow applications.
•Three-year unconditional performance warranty.
Proven performance now makes this possible.
•New lower price. New technology now makes this
possible on all adjustable level sensor models.
• Variable extension lengths – either rigid or flexible cable extension.
• Version available with plastic housing, process connection and extension.
• Extension FDA compliant.
• Can be used in low dielectric values from 1.6DK.
• Suitable for use in high temperatures of up to 180°C.
• “Active Shield Technology“ for anti-caking functionality.
• Integrated earthing in process connection.
• No calibration required.
• The only plumb bob device to use a stainless steel tape instead of a small braided cable.
• Measuring range up to 50m (silo height).
• Unmatched tensile strength and superior cleaning of the flat tape compared to the thin cable used by other manufacturers.
• No more downtime due to a cable tangle or slipping off of a pulley - guaranteed. The tape can only lay on top of itself on the pulley.
• Analog and digital outputs directly from unit – no more need for a second remote unit to control.
• Hazardous approvals available (FM, ATEX, CE).
• World-leading supplier of rotary paddle style level indicators.
• Suitable for most bulk solid applications, also for applications in hazardous areas, dust explosion (ATEX and FM approved).
• Reliable and very easy to use – the ideal standard instrument for simple level limit measurement.
• Low cost approach to controlling level for most dry bulk solid material in silos, bins, conveyors, and chutes.
• Variable extension lengths – either rigid or
flexible cable extension.
• Extension and process connection available in
• Sensitive to the lightest bulk materials (< 5g/l).
• EHEDG compliant.
• Version with separate housing available.
• Suitable for interface measurement within sediment tanks/containers.
• No mechanical parts to break, wear or fill with water.
• Voltages: 120V to 240Vac, 12V to 24Vdc.
• Normally open, normally closed or both no/nc.
• Diameters:12mm, 18mm and 30mm.
• Sensing distances: 2mm to 70mm.
• Molded cable or plug in cable.
• Outdoor or explosion proof rated.
• Optional UHMW cover for high