•Computerized grain dryer controller for installation on any make of dryer — new or used.
•Computerized design provides features available on current newly manufactured models.
•Central computer system can be
connected to dryer controls via cable or wireless system.
•Can link with central computer system or PDAs to monitor and control dryer operation and malfunctions.
•Remote access by Ag Dryer Services via Internet to investigate shut-down fault reports.
• Drying/cooling sections are built with tapered air ducts to ensure homogenous air and grain distribution and the most uniform drying.
• Discharge section has been designed to allow for uniform product. Discharge further ensuring consistency in the drying process.
• User-friendly control system allowing easy recipe storage.
• Fan system is entirely enclosed, thereby ensuring low noise levels and minimizing any emissions typical of other dryer types.
• Collected dust and light particles from dust collection system are conveniently discharged.
•Brock® Commercial Tower Dryer capacity ranges:
3,000 to 10,000 bph (75 to 254 metric tons).
•Meyer Energy Miser® Tower Dryer capacity ranges: 1,000 to 2,650 bph (25.4 to 67.3 metric tons).
•Brock’s dryers offer the drying versatility of:
> Full heat.
> Pressure heat, suction cooling.
> Pressure heat, pressure cooling.
•Brock’s line of grain dryers are unique in offering users “full heat moving target” to help make the grain drying process more accurate and energy efficient.
•Natural-gas fired dryer, which is rated at 4,500-bph at five points of moisture removal.
•One of the largest hot air and exhaust plenums available, ensuring an even temperature across the dryer.
•Structure is clad in plastisol galvanized sheeting, guaranteed to last 25 years, and this exterior is available in a variety of colors.
•Operated with a simple Schnieder Electric touchscreen PLC control panel. (Siemens equipment is optional.)
•Capacities up to 12,000 bph.
• (2)-Two person rated system.
• Attaches to vertical grain column divider.
• Dual parallel tracks/trolleys (passable).
• Swings over burner for use.
• Locks against wall for storage.
• Fabricated burner housing access door.
• Available for new and existing dryer.
• Dual system available – full interior above burner protection.
•NEW fall prevention burner entry system available.
•Design and installation.
•Industry best controls with remote access.
•Start-up, maintenance, and 30-point inspections.
•Parts in inventory.
•24/7 emergency service.
•Loyalty service program for return customers.
• Legacy Series expandable continuous flow
models with capacities up to 5,040 bph or
85.1 metric tons per hour (corn/maize).
• Multiple heat zones for fuel efficiency and
higher grain quality.
• Operate dry and cool or all heat for greater capacity.
• Quiet centrifugal fans with energy-efficient
burner provides maximum combustion at all
• Innovative, easy Pinnacle Lite control system with back up manual mode comes standard on all dryers.
• Energy efficient, quiet vacuum cool 10’, 12’, 18’ diameter Tower Series models with capacities
starting at 560 bph(21.5 tons per hr) to
4,800 bph (111.6 tons per hr).
• Energy efficient burners with electronic gas
proportional valve auto tunes fuel intake to
maintain plenum temp; reclaims warm air for
maximum energy efficiency.
• Innovative, easy Pinnacle Lite control system
with back up manual mode comes standard
on all dryers.
• Visit our new website www.mathewscompany.com
•Up to 38,220 bph (980 mth).
•Intermittent tempering – alternates periods
of hot air circulation around the grain, with resting times without air exposure.
•Saves energy – requires over 50% less
horsepower per ton of dried product.
•Dust collection system – confines up to 85%
of the fines removed by the drying air.
•Great ROI – minimum wear and maintenance plus low specific energy consumption.
•Dryers for corn, rice, milo, soybeans, and
•Capacities: 500 to 6,300 bph per module.
•Multiple modules assembled to produce larger capacities, or still used as single units.
•Superior-designed grain exchanger reduces
trash which accumulates in other exchanges.
•High carbon, wear resistant, woven wire
screens on grain columns.
•Capacities to 10,000 bph.
•Grain exchangers turn grain for more
•QuadraTouch ProTM controls make Sukup Tower Dryers easy to operate and the control box can easily be located remotely.
•Stainless steel outer screens, nuts and bolts resist rust.
•Extra-large wet holding bin features solid sheeting to keep grain dust and particulate matter confined within the dryer.
• Monitoring and logging of input/output moisture with bushel readout for accurate shrink factoring.
• Installs on any new or used dryer.
• Control and monitor at the equipment or from a remote location with a computer or smart phone.
• Control options that include wet leg, dry leg,
and bin unloads.
• Every system is scalable and can be designed
to fit any specific requirements.