• Full selection of metric direct drive and US standard chain drive airlocks in stock.
• Blow-through and drop-through models available.
• Energy efficient.
• High reliability and utilization.
• Reconditioning services
• Designed specifically for applications where quick cleaning or frequent removal of the rotary valve internals is necessary.
• Permits safe, tool-less removal of the rotor and end plate as one single piece.
• Eliminates the often time-consuming step of ‘gapping’ the rotor during reassembly for quick and easy operation.
• No guide rails that require extra maintenance.
• Available of square sizes of 6, 8, 10, or 12 inches.
• Cast iron or stainless steel construction.
• Direct drive gear-motors available in 9, 15, or 23 rpm.
• Airlocks easily connect to many different types of storage and conveying devices.
• Highly reliable, rugged designs deliver low maintenance.
• Multiple sizes available to fit most
• Designs that handle temperatures up to 450˚F.