• 3/16 in. – head housing, 1/4 in. – boot housing, #10 ga. leg casings.
• Capacities up to 80,000 bph.
• Gravity/screw take up at boot section.
• Explosion relief panels per NFPA-61.
• Standard horizontal X-bracing (vertical
• Liners available at wear points (expanded metal backed urethane,
ceramic chip urethane, ceramic. Finishes: 2-coat urethane epoxy or
hot-dipped galvanized or stainless steel construction available.
Full Line of Conveyors
•Chain conveyors – HD and LD.
•Belt conveyors – conventional roller and air-supported.
•Spare parts: sprockets, chain, belt (all types), pulley, bearings, chain breakers, flights, and liners.