• Efficient high
speed – 3450 rpm – and low speed – 1750 rpm.
• Totally-enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) motors standard.
• Air inlet orifice uses an innovative design to promote better airflow into the centrifugal wheel to
enhance fan performance.
• Reinforced, 12-gauge, galvanized steel housing for durability and long fan life.
•Bucket elevators equipped with pillow block bearings for best efficiency, longest life, and maximum radial loads.
•Head platforms wrap around the front of the head, offering ample clearance for service and inspection.
•Access doors are located at the boot, discharge and pulley lagging area.
•Capacities range up to 60,000 bushels (1,520 metric tons) per hour.
Catwalks and Towers
• Standard catwalk span lengths up to 190 feet (58 meters) as well as custom trusses built to order.
• Three styles of catwalks and finishes with a variety of options.
• Catwalk support towers are custom engineered for height, wind speed or seismic zone.
• Patented Slot and Tab System connections offer easy assembly and precision consistency for exceptional connection strength.
Drag, Screw, and Enclosed Belt Conveyors
•Drag conveyors available in a range of styles and sizes to suit any operation’s needs and capacities up to 42,800 bushels (1,087 metric tons) per hour.
•Screw conveyor selection includes horizontal u-trough, tube screw and power pit feeder conveyors and capacities ranging up to 6,600 bushels (168 metric tons) per hour.
•Enclosed roller belt conveyors feature galvanized steel construction and capacities up to 58,000 bushels (1,470 metric tons) per hour.
Commercial Tower Dryers
•Brock® Commercial Tower Dryer capacity ranges:
3,000 to 10,000 bph (75 to 254 metric tons).
•Meyer Energy Miser® Tower Dryer capacity ranges: 1,000 to 2,650 bph (25.4 to 67.3 metric tons).
•Brock’s dryers offer the drying versatility of:
> Full heat.
> Pressure heat, suction cooling.
> Pressure heat, pressure cooling.
•Brock’s line of grain dryers are unique in offering users “full heat moving target” to help make the grain drying process more accurate and energy efficient.
Commercial Bin Sweeps
• Brock’s MAVERIK® 4000 Series Sweep offers variable-speed technology with hydraulically-powered augers and a sprocket-and-ring track drive. Single- or dual-arm sweep options. Capacities range up to 15,000 bushels (381 metric tons) per hour.
• Brock’s 3000 Series Sweep is designed for medium to heavy commercial duty and features a unique, longer-lasting auger flighting. Capacities range up to 10,000 bushels (254 metric tons) per hour.
• The Brock 2000 Series Sweep is engineered for heavy farm to light commercial duty and balances power and efficiency. Capacities range up to 6,500 bushels (163 metric tons) per hour.
•Take your grain to greater heights and larger capacities with Brock’s new EVEREST® E-Series line of grain storage bins.
•Enhanced roof peak load strength – up to 130,000 lbs. (59,000kg).
•More models and choices for storage silos – sizes from 15 to 156 feet in diameter and capacities up to 1.3 million bushels.
•Full Sweep® sidewall anchor system enables single-pass silo sweep operation with all Brock silo models.