• Designed specifically for applications where quick cleaning or frequent removal of the rotary valve internals is necessary.
• Permits safe, tool-less removal of the rotor and end plate as one single piece.
• Eliminates the often time-consuming step of ‘gapping’ the rotor during reassembly for quick and easy operation.
• No guide rails that require extra maintenance.
• Available of square sizes of 6, 8, 10, or 12 inches.
• Cast iron or stainless steel construction.
• Direct drive gear-motors available in 9, 15, or 23 rpm.
Full Screen Hammermill Features
• Full-width top feed utilizes 100% of the usable screen area.
• Wider rotors accommodate a variety of hammer arrangements.
• Dynamically balanced, top feed, reversible rotors.
• Ease of change for wearable parts.
• 15-250 hp available.
• Stainless steel construction (304 & 316 SS) available.
• Uniform granular grind and even hammer wear.
• 24 hr/day operation rated.
• Hammer tip speeds from 14,000 to 21,000 ft./min.
• Easy screen changes and full-access maintenance.
• Increased throughput capacity without increased power requirements.
• Designed to grind dry, free-flowing material as fine as 200 mesh with very tight distribution of particle size by utilizing a high-speed impact principle.
• Feed material is metered into the
center of the mill, where it is impacted by
the rotor, blades, screens, and jaws.
• Larger screen area to horsepower ratio.
• Outboard bearing design and dual o-ring seals on the large access door and ensures a more dust-controlled grinding environment.
• Quick and easy removal of the reversible rotor is possible with the removal of one bolt, allowing rotor blades to be efficiently replaced without any further balancing of the rotor.
• Scalps product from 1/4 inch – 325 mesh.
• Ultra high throughput per square foot of cloth area.
• Three-bearing shaft support, drilled for air purge.
• Fully adjustable multi-paddle rotors.
• Removable tool less light-weight rotor assembly.
• Approved for use by USDA, FDA, BISSC, 3and
other U.S. and European regulators.
• Totally enclosed Rota-Sieve® eliminates dust problems.
• Smooth and quiet operation.
• Tool-less screen change.
• Easy access to all internal working parts.