•Highly customizable bundles of elevator products.
• Convenience of bundling means one
shipment and only one invoice.
• Bundling allows for faster shipments and lower costs.
• Products all from one source, so buckets and belt holes are sure to match every time.
•Wide assortment of products to choose from – belting, buckets, bolts, splices, liners, lagging, and pulleys.
CC-MAX Heavy-Duty Buckets
• More material in the front lip for longer life.
• Thicker front corners. These are the areas that are most subject to wear and the first to limit the useful life of an elevator bucket.
• 5% more capacity, the result of improved bucket design.
• Directly interchangeable with any existing plastic or metal CC style elevator bucket.
• The same discharge pattern as the original CC metal elevator buckets.
HD-Max Heavy-Duty Buckets
•10.9% more capacity on average than traditional CC style bucket.
•Second only to Tiger-Tuff in thickness of wear areas.
•Increases elevator capacity and maintains rated efficiency better.
•Lowers overall costs of operating elevators.
Tiger-CC Maximum Duty Buckets
•Over two million buckets in operation.
•Maximum duty agricultural bucket for high throughput or high wear applications.
•1/2 in. thick front lip, over 30% thicker than traditional CC style bucket.
•#1 specified bucket for tough